1)Admission for FYJC (First Year Junior college) is an online process conducted at school level by K. B. H. Vidyalaya and Junior college Malegaon camp, Malegaon according to guide line given by Deputy director, Department of education, Nasik Division.
2) As the class 10 th result of Maharashtra are out, it is time to Register for FYJC admissions.
3) Please read carefully the important Dates, instructions, Procedure for online application and prospectus before you start the online merit/ admission application form.
4) Visit the official website and enter your login ID and Password to log in the session.
- If you are a new user, click on register.
- Enter all the required information to complete the registration process.
- On the home page, click on the link for merit/admission form. Students can also click on link for 'assistance in filling merit/ admission form' to read the instructions.
- After filling all the information the candidate will have to upload documents, photographs in prescribed format.
- After uploading the documents click on the submit button.
- The payment portal will open where the students will have to submit the online/offline application fee.
- After payment of Fee, the application will be completed and retain print out of application form, photocopy of documents and payment acknowledgement slip for future use.
- As per college decision student can pay fee in instalment for this please contact Principal/ Vice principal.
5) Scholarship will be applicable as per Maharashtra state government rules and regulations.
6) This admission is given to you as per the information and details given by you. Your admission will be confirmed after document verification.